Best Selling Gantry Style Start Finish Line Structure: FL-11
Aluminum Truss Finish Line Structures FL-11. 12″ wide aluminum triangle truss is perfect for finish line kits because its very durable while also being able to nest together for packing and easy transport. The FL-11 is a gantry style start finish line structure to support start and finish line signs. The FL-11 can be used as a marathon finish line structure, finish and start lines for motocross events, and a wide variety of other racing events. Easily hang banners, flag poles, extra banners with banner support arms, and other truss products.
Click Here to see how to Maximize your Sponsorship Banner Display on Finish Line Banner Structures.
- 4 x EDT12-BP3 (Tri Base Plate)
- 2 x EDT12-T7 (7′-0″ Tri Truss)
- 2 x EDT12-T8 (8′-0″ Tri Truss)
- 2 x EDT12-T2W90A (2 Way 90° Junction Apex In)
- 8 x EDT12-T2W135 (2 Way 135° Junction Apex Up/Down)
- 2 x EDT12-T3WT (3 Way 90° “T” Junction Apex Up/Down)
- 2 x EDT12-L8 (8′-0″ Ladder Truss)
- 4 x EDT12-EHC4 (Extender Hook Clamp)
- Approximate Weight – 375 lbs.
- FL-8 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Nation’s Best Reviewed and Best Selling Portable Finish Line
- FL-7 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Strong Finish Line for Cycling Racing Events
- FL-4 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Truss Finish Line Structure With Banner Support
- FL-12 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / The Best Banner or Sign Covered Finish Line
The Best Finish Lines and Start Lines for Your Race Lines
All of our Aluminum Truss Finish Line Kits and Starting Line kits are lightweight and durable, a convenient product to transport to any race event site. Our durable finish line structures are perfect for hanging finish line accessories and banners, an advantage over inflatable finish lines. All of our truss structures are made from modular aluminum truss components which allows you to continuously reconfigure, modify, and expand your truss system if your needs change in the future. All of our truss structures can also be made from box, triangular, and ladder versions.
Do no hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions!