Aluminum triangle truss can nest together when packing, making it an ideal choice for travelling with. The FL-9 is one our larger finish line kits. A version of this finish line kit was designed for the Pan-American Games in Toronto, Ontario It is our best finish line to cover with signage and wrap with banners. This finish line and start line kit has space for vertical and horizontal banners. The FL-9 finish line kit uses 4′ x 4′ aluminum base plate for extra stability. These plates make ballasting and tie down easier than the dangerous and hard to manage steel plates offered by other companies. The FL-9 track finish line provides large spaces to hang banners, timing clocks, lighting support, and other truss products. The FL-9 can be used as a race car finish line, a cycling finish line, or any track even start / finish line truss structure.
- 2 x EDT12-BP3c (4′ x 4′ Tri Base Plate)
- 2 x EDT12-T3W90L (3 Way 90° Junction “Left”)
- 2 x EDT12-T3W90R (3 Way 90° Junction “Right”)
- 4 x EDT12-T3WT (3 Way 90° “T” Junction Apex Up/Down)
- 8 x EDT12-T10 (10′-0″ Tri Truss)
- 4 x EDT12-T8 (8′-0″ Tri Truss)
- 4 x EDT12-L8 (8′-0″ Ladder Truss)
- 8 x EDT12-EHC1 (Extender Hook Clamp)
- Approximate Kit Weight = 590 lbs
- FL-7 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Strong Finish Line for Cycling Racing Events
- FL-3 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Durable 5k and 10k Portable Finish Line Kit
- FL-4 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Truss Finish Line Structure With Banner Support
- FL-5 Finish Line and Starting Line Kit / Small and Portable Arch Trussing Finish Line Kit
All of our Aluminum Truss Finish Line Kits and Starting Line kits are lightweight and durable, a convenient product to transport to any race event site. Our durable finish line structures are perfect for hanging finish line accessories and banners, an advantage over inflatable finish lines. All of our truss structures are made from modular aluminum truss components which allows you to continuously reconfigure, modify, and expand your truss system if your needs change in the future. All of our truss structures can also be made from box, triangular, and ladder versions.
Do no hesitate to Contact Us if you have any questions!